Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Post

I have decided to create a blog chronicling my advenutes in electrical engineering, computer engineering, and computer programming. This being a first post I'll give some background information on myself and my experience so far.

My name is Kyle and I am an electrical and computer engineering student at the University of Texas (Hook 'em). The classes that I have taken so far are Introduction to Computing Systems (EE 306), Differential Equations (M 427K), Linear Algebra (M 340L), Introduction to Electrical Engineering (EE 302), and Physics for Scientists and Engineers (PHYN 303L). I currently work in an IT department where my interest in computer systems, networks, and programming has been increasing. I have about another 2 year left at UT, but I feel like this blog will allow me to give some insight and receive constructive criticism and to perhaps avoid certain pitfalls in conjunction with documenting my journey and networking with some cool people in the process.

Currently I am just dabbling around with Linux and learning the C programming language as a way to get ahead in my Embedded Systems class that I will be taking this fall semester. At this point I am surveying all my options while enjoying a much needed break from academics until the insanity starts back up at the end of this month.

That's all I have to say for now, but welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy reading it. Feel free to post comments of your thoughts, insight, and concerns!

No comments:

Post a Comment